Wednesday, November 20, 2013

VIPS field trip! ((aw ya))

FIELD TRIP DAY!!!

So today we got to go to VIPS which is like an upscale buffet style Luby's. The food is international and pretty delicious! The view is what made it an experience!


Sitting high above Sincheon! 

The kids got to go to VIPS to bake cookies and learn about manners in a restaurant setting. Also etiquette like how to use cutlery and what not! 


How cute!! ^^~ So as they were watching the power point all the teachers got to enjoy the buffet... let me just say this was the first time I'd stuffed myself in Korea. I was thinking (( it's free && i haven't eaten breakfast... )) haha One thing that my co-worker had was a vinegar flavored drink! Crazy right?? But it was actually really delicious and good for you

One thing I have become a huge fan of is grapefruit aid. Since Korean's are very much into being healthy and weight lose grapefruit aid is supposed to help. I'm not sure about all that but it is pretty delicious. 

After we chowed down it was time for the kids to start shaping their cookies!


Too cute!! They all did such a great job!! Then it was time for them to eat! After we were all stuffed and tummies full they worked on coloring masks. Which turned into them getting up talking, and hanging out with the teachers. They taught me how to write my full name in Korean! We took some selfies with the kiddos and it was time to say goodbye!


This was a great field trip!!! The kids had a great time and so did the teachers! I'm grateful to have such awesome kids. 

Time for bed here in Korea!!

Have a great Hump Day USA! 

xoxo

Greene




No comments:

Post a Comment