Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hongdae Foodie

So Saturday was pretty busy for me! But that doesn't mean I stayed in! Karla, Sarah and I definitely had a foodie/drinky kinda evening. 


Heading out of station 9 in Hongdae to start our night!

((San Antonio REPPIN'))


Gusto Tacos - Hongdae 

This was pretty delicious!
 Sure it's not exactly Tex-Mex but it still satisfied the tortilla craving. The handmade corn tortillas were delicious! This is carne asada and it was awesome having a good ole Dos XX
After this Sarah and I took down another tortilla each haha it was just too good to pass up! 

After that we walked up and down the strip because Sarah wanted to take us to this one place that has amazing pizza and subzero ice cream. 


I took a picture of this building just because it was visually interesting. Im not sure what it is but it's cool looking haha So after getting a little lost we finally found the pizza place!


Coyote Saloon - Hongdae

This is my white russian drink and we tore up some 4 cheese pizza. It was a little on the pricey side but there were 3 of us so we split it evenly so it didn't make it too bad. The restaurant was pretty cute it was up on the 2nd floor and made for some good people watching. 

After this it was time for my first Hongdae club experience.

Not going to lie I was a little nervous because I haven't been out out since I was in college so I figured this was going to be an experience haha 

We went to Papa Gorilla's near Cocoon and it was pretty fun. It's funny to see the girls dancing here because they dance with their hands its pretty cute.

The night was a lot of fun it was good to get out and blow off some steam from the week! 

Hope everyone had a great week end and I hope you enjoy your Sunday!

xoxo

Greene




No comments:

Post a Comment