Saturday, November 16, 2013

shame pizza

So I think I've finally hit my wall...

I know myself to be codependent and I still am. Today I found myself wandering alone through the streets looking for something to do. I went and got my eye lashes done then I decided I was hungry. Usually I don't have too much of an issue eating alone but for some reason when I walked into Mr. Pizza I felt peoples eyes burning holes through my sweater. The girl asked me for here or to go and I nervously said to go... knowing I didn't want to walk back to my apartment and eat. So I sat there and people stared at me while they ate and I grabbed my pizza and darted off into the streets. I thought well I'll park it at a park and eat then walk to Lotte Super to do some grocery shopping. Then my anxiety of being alone kicked in and I started eating in an alley. YES I repeat an alley. Once I saw people starting to walk I quickly shoved the pizza in my mouth and kept walking. 

Needless to say this wasn't the proudest moment in my life. 

I quickly ditched the pizza box in a garbage can and went to Super Lotte. I got my stuff and came home. Once I got home I realized what my morning consisted of... I felt pitiful

Now I'm back at my place feeling ... well lonely. I am a creature of social interactions. Sure I can be an antisocial Sally but for the most part being with other warm bodies makes me feel good. As I kakao'd my friend as she was falling asleep, the sadness followed. I miss my friends, my family, and my animals. I know this will soon pass and being alone will probably do me some good in learning how to become more independent. 

But today I feel like I failed. 

Time to pick myself up and wipe the shame off my shoulders because this is a learning experience. Nothing is ever perfect so I need to make the most out of this and c'est la vie right? 

Alright time to get back out there & make the most of this gorgeous Saturday 

xoxo

Greene

1 comment:

  1. love you boo!! Soon you will have so many new friends and stand-in family members you won't have the chance to go out for pizza alone! Just enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts because most people don't even get the chance to experience that. Miss you! I am so proud of where you are and what you're doing! You're a rock star.

    ReplyDelete