Saturday, September 16, 2017

Finding happiness


Today is September 16, 2017 
Korean Standard Time

This week has been one of the most challenging weeks I've had to deal with in a really long time. Not only has it tested the limits of how much crap I can deal with professionally but also mentally. 

Works been really awful. 

Like really.

Every day a new obstacle came up and I had to deal with it. 

Luckily I have wonderful friends and a husband who really helps me out. 

Any ways!

There are 100 days until Christmas 2017! 

I thought what better chance to give myself a personal challenge until then.

Everyday I want to find and fixate on something that genuinely made me happy. Since lately I've been down in the dumps I need to realign myself and think happier and more positive thoughts.

I have a lot to be thankful for and even more things that I am looking forward to. 

As of today I am going to post a picture a day of what made me genuinely happy and I will be posting it on Instagram and Facebook. 

What are somethings that help you stay positive and motivated?

I have felt a positive change since I've started meditating and working out regularly. 

but I'd like to hear from you!

How do you cope with the daily struggles?

I'd love to hear what you do !

This is Julie signing out!

Stay positive
Stay happy 
Stay you!

xoxo

Julie 

3 comments:

  1. I was able to email a parent and say please be proud of your respectful, empathetic, kind, son with manners to the hilt. I can only say that for about 2 of my students (out of 17), however the chance made me very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Some people really know how to raise great children. They also have a pretty awesome teacher too!!:)
      I wish the kids in Korea were more respectful and less entitled and ungrateful. Eh but what can you do!

      Delete
  2. Well today we celebrated our 50th anna at the school I graduated from moody. They had speakers give talk about the history & the sacrifice made from the first to come through class of 67,68,70.it was so different then kids going to a new school these days. These classes had to take sack lunches because money wasn't available yet for cafeteria.a teacher that represented the group said he was trying to figure out how they would get air in the building since it was all inclosed.that was funny to me. They were use to schools w Windows. Then a coach speaks about how much he leaned from the lives of the students that were wanting to be at school because home had nothing to offer positive. It made me proud to be a part of school that was built w so much value & live to see a lot of success from out of there. To this day they are still making it stronger & encouraging ever person to succeed in life. Teachers & administrators have a tough ministry job in life.I'm greatful they gave everyone a reason to strive to succeed. My prayers to give each and everyone of them by the grace of God the guidance to do His work. Been blessed. Amen

    ReplyDelete