Thursday, October 5, 2017

Dore Dore Cafe Sinsa // 도레도레신사동

💥Cafe Gals: Cafe Review💥




Dore Dore is a 4 story house in the back streets of Sinsa-dong.

 The first floor you walk into is where all the goodies are! They have a basement and additional floors on top! Each floor is a different color with a different set of decor. Their pastry case looks absolutely inviting with rainbows and gem colored cookies.

 Dore Dore is also a bright pink house with the words Dore on the side.
 You cant miss it! 

Now let's get into the details here:


Prices: 

Drinks: 5,000 - 8,5000 KRW
Cake slice: 8,500 - 15,000 KRW
Menu:
Korean
Wifi: 
Absolutely! 
Pet Friendly:
No 
Atmosphere: 
Barbie's house come to life! Amazing!
Seating: 
Plenty! 4 floors of seating and AC!
Instagram Worthy:
Heck yes! Take that selfie and eat that cake! 🍰

Thoughts:

Dore Dore was an awesome cafe to visit and I'm more than certain it wont be our last time here! I have to admit all of Cheyenne's choices were delicious! Mine wasn't as good as I was hoping. I did take my left over cake to my husband and he LOVED it! So it didn't go to waste 😀 I would highly recommend this cafe to anyone who has a sweet tooth! One the week days it's a nice place to hang out and enjoy the wifi! I cant wait to come back and get the carrot cake! haha 


🚨Cheyenne and I gave this cafe🚨 

☕☕☕/5

💕

Address:


서울특별시 강남구 도산대로15길40
40 Dosan-daero 15-gil
🌟You can access the Cafe from Apgujeong-ro or the main road of Sinsa 

Open

Every day 11AM - 11PM

Phone Number
02-540-4553

📸Instagram📸
Dore Dore

Stay caffeinated my friends! 

xoxo


Cafe Gals



No comments:

Post a Comment