Sunday, May 29, 2016

Week 13

Yay
 I'm finally getting back to some kind of "normal" filming schedule again!

This video is special because it is Kyu and myself!

I hope you all enjoy!!! 


side note:

We addressed a negative comment on a previous video and I want to say that even though in the video we laughed about it, it took me 4 days to find any humor in that comment. 

Truth be told I felt guilty and sad when I read that comment because if you know Kyu and I we are pretty easy going and I was pretty bummed to think someone thought I was mistreating my boyfriend. 

So I dont mean to throw "shade" or seem like I'm dissing that person because what they wrote really did upset me but Kyu just reminded me that no one know our relationship better than us. 

Anyways!

Have a great Sunday Y'all!!!

xoxo
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment