Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Felice Piatto

행복한접시 Felice Piatto - Dongtan

So the first week end we moved here it was pretty hectic and there was a lot to do in a short amount of time.


Sunday we ventured out of our Metapolis bubble and across the major road into a whole new world of delicious looking restaurants and boutiques. I don't know the exact name of the area but the map at the bottom can provide some help!~ 






Here's the intersection.. a blurry version the restaurant is behind the white sign in the background. So we walked around and the restaurant is next to Baby Guiness... if that helps at all haha
We walked in and the restaurant was pretty empty so we got our choice of where to sit! 







There interior is cute and very clean and well organized. We ordered a pasta dish each and a margherita pizza. 



This was my chicken carbonara ! I am very picky when it comes to cream sauces in Korea. It's always very runny and the consistency of soup, but this was perfect! It was thick and velvety and it left me wanting more! 


This is what my boyfriend got. He prefers red sauce and anything spicy enough to set your bowels on fire. His was called Arrabbiata and it was pretty delicious. I only tried a bite but he gave it rave reviews. He practically licked the plate. 




 
The pizza may not look like much but the crust was nice and thin. The sauce didn't over power the pizza and it was delightful! I highly recommend it! 


The presentation was nice and clean and we pretty much left the plates clean. haha I cleaned mine with the pizza crust. 
I thought the meal was over but all of a sudden FREE dessert came out! We got to choose between chocolate cake and cheese cake. The chocolate was pretty delicious! 


Since it was late I opted for the free orange juice and my boyfriend got tea. 



This is the entrance to restaurant, I am a sucker for a lemon painting. haha 



This is what it looks like from outside! Sorry it's so dark, we went spur of the moment Sunday night! 


Overall 

Atmosphere:

4/5

Quality of food:

4/5

Service

3/5

Value

4/5

Overall experience

5/5


Overall I can't wait to eat there again and try out some new dishes! The prices are moderately priced. Definitely not cheap, but it's about 10 bucks a plate, which isn't bad for the portion they give you. If your in the Central Park neighborhood check it out and let me know what you think. 

Here's a map of the location and the address in Korean. 





No comments:

Post a Comment