Monday, March 9, 2015

New city New start

Hey y'all

It's me ! I have been away from here for a long time. My previous job was pretty demanding and it was really hard to have some personal blogging time. All I wanted to do was eat, sleep, and sleep some more. haha Now that I've moved to a new city and a new school I will have more time for hobbies and doing things I like to do. 

I have just moved to Dongtan which is outside of Suwon. I am working at a brand new school with some pretty amazing people. Overall I am super happy!!

I am going to start blogging about different restaurants and activities I do around here! I live in a pretty central location so I am stoked I don't really have to travel far for anything. 

So stay tuned and I will try to update as much as possible!!

Love y'all!

xoxo
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment